1. Material: Pewter
2. Enamel: Without/Soft Enamel/Imitation Cloisonné
3. Customed size;
4. Stander thickness: Up on requirements
5. Plating: Gold / Antique gold / Matte Gold/Silver / Antique
Silver /Matte Silver/ Nickel / Black Nickel/Brass/Antique Brass /
Copper/ Antique Copper/ Dyed Black
6. Epoxy Coating/Resin: With or without
7. Additional Process: Laser Engraving/ Photo Engraving/ Textures/
Pad Printing/ Offset Pad Printing
8. Attachment: various
9. Standard Packing: Each piece/ poly bag
10.Color reference: Pantone Color Chart
Spin Casting process:
1. Making the Mold
A computerized system is used to engrave your design on the mold
surface by using CNC engraving machine.
2. Spin Casting
The spin casting machine rotated the mold at high speed and molten
metal is poured into a central funnel that feeds into the mold.
Waste material is eliminated to display the completed design.
Attachment is spot welded on to the back of each piece.
Metal surface is hand polished until smooth.
Various plating colors can be processed.
One color at a time is added by hand-filled using different
8. Final inspection
Then each pin is inspected to ensure only the highest quality is
individually packaged and send for final inspection.
Spin casting is created with a mold rather than a die, it is
especially for 3Ditems. It is best suited for producing large
quantities of smaller items such as lapel pins and charms.